Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blonds have more fun

Maybe it is so. While I cannot claim that rooting with blond mohair is fun, I do like the finished result. So Rosalinde did get her hair - finally. Her she is; my little blond baby
This is how it looked during the process. As you can see she is rooted with only one hair at the time and directionally as it would grow naturally. I used beautiful, shiny hair from Delta Dawn and finest #46 crown needles. The blue lines you may see is the blue eyeliner I used to map out my rooting (I had blue eyeliner at hand and it does wash off after her rooting and hair cut is completed).

2 comments:

  1. she is so amazing!!!!!!!! Wow :) You are so talented <3 I am in hospital at the moment having treatment and she has just brought me so much joy and hope. Could you please contact me if she is for sale.
    my email is
    sassiLoves2shop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your message. I only make dolls for myself as a hobby, so it is wonderful with such nice feedback. I wish you well in your treatment. XXX

    ReplyDelete